shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

[shapeworks-users] Change Orientation of Shape

  • From: <sangree.l@husky.neu.edu>
  • To: shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [shapeworks-users] Change Orientation of Shape
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 11:46:14 -0700

Hello,

I am currently researching at Northeastern University. We have imputed all of
our bones into Shapeworks and all of the analysis works just fine. However, we
cannot figure out how to rotate the femur so we can see it in different
orientations. Is there a feature that we are missing? How do you see different
orientations of the shapes?

  • [shapeworks-users] Change Orientation of Shape, sangree.l, 11/15/2017