shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

[shapeworks-users] ShapeWorks Questions

  • From: Katarina Ruehlicke <ruehlicke.k@husky.neu.edu>
  • To: shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [shapeworks-users] ShapeWorks Questions
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 13:16:47 -0500

To whomever this may concern,
I am currently trying to compare the femurs of lab mice, and would like to know if there is a way I can import all of the bones (or even just a sample of them) and then obtain an interpretation of the data and the differences between the femurs. As of now, I am importing .nrrd files, and would like to increase my mesh size / make the triangles smaller / etc. and then have a .vtk file to save. Any suggestions? I am also attempting to reduce the Cluster # to 0 instead of the 5 I have it set on, and it keeps producing a warning that "the MeshQC failed, but a dense mean was computed by VTK", and I have no idea what this means or how to fix it without restoring my defaults and running through the groom phase. Again, any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Katie Ruehlicke

Bioengineering Student
Northeastern University

  • [shapeworks-users] ShapeWorks Questions, Katarina Ruehlicke, 01/29/2018