shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

[shapeworks-users] Fwd: ShapeWorks Questions

  • From: Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Cc: Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [shapeworks-users] Fwd: ShapeWorks Questions
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 08:50:09 -0700

FYI

Begin forwarded message:

From: Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: [shapeworks-users] ShapeWorks Questions
Date: February 5, 2018 at 8:06:02 AM MST
To: Katarina Ruehlicke <ruehlicke.k@husky.neu.edu>
Cc: Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>

Hi Katie,

It seems that you are not getting a good correspondence model. You might want to tune some parameters to get a better model (starting and ending regularization, relative weighting). Here is the link for the command line tools that I was talking about.

thanks and best regards
Shireen

Shireen Elhabian, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor
School of Computing
Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
University of Utah
WEB 2815
72 Central Campus Drive, Salt Lake City, UT, 84112
Phone (801) 587-3206
Fax (801) 585-6513