shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

Re: [shapeworks-users] Multiple bones in analysis

  • From: Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu, Zach Welshman <mnzw@leeds.ac.uk>
  • Cc: Praful Agrawal <prafulag@sci.utah.edu>, Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [shapeworks-users] Multiple bones in analysis
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 15:10:59 -0600

Hi Zach,

Yes, shapes with multiple domains (bones/surfaces) are supported. Each bone should have it own distance transform. Multiple domains are triggered by an xml tag that indicates number of domains per shape and by specifying the distance transform corresponding to each domain per shape.

@Praful, would you mind sending Zach an example xml file for analyzing multiple domains per shape?

thanks and best regards
Shireen

Shireen Elhabian, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor
School of Computing
Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
University of Utah
WEB 2815
72 Central Campus Drive, Salt Lake City, UT, 84112
Phone (801) 587-3206
Fax (801) 585-6513
Home Page: http://www.sci.utah.edu/~shireen