shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

Re: [shapeworks-users] Meshes Disappearing After Grooming

  • From: Alan Morris <akenmorris@gmail.com>
  • To: stevenagl12@gmail.com
  • Cc: shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [shapeworks-users] Meshes Disappearing After Grooming
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 04:01:12 -0600

Hi Steven,

Is there a chance you could send me one or more image volumes that you're working with?

Thanks,
Alan

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 11:46 PM <stevenagl12@gmail.com> wrote:
I have been trying to use ShapeWorks for some shape analysis, but when I click
on the grooming button for the API, regardless of what parameters I put in,
whether its skipping grooming altogether, filling holes, smoothing,
antialiasing, etc or any variation thereof, my active meshes disappear from
the window.