shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

Re: [shapeworks-users] Questions about ShapeWorks

  • From: Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: quentin devignes <qdevignes@gmail.com>
  • Cc: Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>, shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [shapeworks-users] Questions about ShapeWorks
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 19:42:19 -0700

Hi Quentin,

Nrrd files that are loaded in Studio should have the same voxel spacing and dimensions. Could you elaborate more on your grooming pipeline?

thanks and best regards
Shireen

Shireen Elhabian, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor
School of Computing
Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
University of Utah
WEB 2815
72 Central Campus Drive, Salt Lake City, UT, 84112
Phone (801) 587-3206
Fax (801) 585-6513
Home Page: http://www.sci.utah.edu/~shireen