shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

Re: [shapeworks-users] [question about Using Shapeworks]

  • From: Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Zhicheng Lin <zlin29@sheffield.ac.uk>
  • Cc: Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>, shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu, Alan Morris <amorris@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [shapeworks-users] [question about Using Shapeworks]
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 12:42:24 -0600

Hi Zhicheng,

Thanks for reaching out. This is probably a minor link problem. I encourage you to submit a github issue so that you get notified as soon as it is resolved.

Regards
Shireen

Shireen Elhabian, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor, School of Computing
Research Computer Scientist, Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
University of Utah
WEB 2815
72 Central Campus Drive, Salt Lake City, UT, 84112
Phone (801) 587-3206
Fax (801) 585-6513
Home Page: http://www.sci.utah.edu/~shireen