shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

Re: [shapeworks-users] ShapeWorks applied to vestibular system

  • From: Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu, Claudia Companioni Brito <ccompanionib@gmail.com>
  • Cc: Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [shapeworks-users] ShapeWorks applied to vestibular system
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 09:50:48 -0600

Thanks, Claudia, for sharing your success story with ShapeWorks. Your results seem very interesting!

Regards
Shireen

Shireen Elhabian, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Computer Science
Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
Kahlert School of Computing
University of Utah
WEB 3608
72 Central Campus Drive, Salt Lake City, UT, 84112
Phone (801) 581-5982
Fax (801) 585-6513
Home Page: http://www.sci.utah.edu/~shireen