shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

Re: [shapeworks-users] Shapeworks [EXTERNAL]

  • From: Alan Morris <alan.morris@utah.edu>
  • To: "Barnet, Isabel" <ibarnet@hms.harvard.edu>, Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
  • Cc: Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>, "Beroukhim, Rebecca" <Rebecca.Beroukhim@CARDIO.CHBOSTON.ORG>, "shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu" <shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu>, Alan Morris <amorris@sci.utah.edu>, "Schulz, Noah" <Noah.Schulz@cardio.chboston.org>
  • Subject: Re: [shapeworks-users] Shapeworks [EXTERNAL]
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 00:25:32 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=utah.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=utah.edu; dkim=pass header.d=utah.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=V57WJXyESbMgpKdZE5dvE990SKkLH+6V2+Ik+U+BQ1s=; b=budsH9MvjxiOUo4w5jFhuPSAgXi5XDvw4aer2L+CwZPk93lo+SGAsgWHTzKeINKnWxZvkUxHB/z8nR8OYDhCc/gwZUA7t3itd/BpBTe5gIY6rTqVtBkcGJ4pTgedqvLfIuTKykEUz/gmt0zu1ALddFa8zJkNqQVxPsxJtM+uPEWKjPhJmxDBsT8qp8ZEeiHl0eyZXmTyMG43+Fk3hucyBeWZMbz6EmGGmiLLS/6y1vVwS9ZZTqQngDTjbzEjX+YAnNUiBf2OOUa1dEO8c9xhV88CyUddYJGFRaa5h+6AjX7Pa+ztkdGT6su1T2BPtUv8HOb0kqRiuZsCmGGzZPuwtQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=KZfrukSkqS5MNqkfGnw6LEo026JWXJNnoKJScNv8QK8pmdZjKueqLmMJwLXsUqbz5XePt9cIEtG9kxcO4299VD3xScRTcq0CZttU5ghHbLU8HOsLz40QSP89So0o3g2ZjwxZVFnflIF0r4f5nfei+1oGYOhQNmPbl6/GwKQEO33LIRs8GS25p2x3tfL/GOs11QvBV1ZkjEqiveaqKBpvwtv3d8zOlIWHNuKw+PrcJCwAFPd4/jEkhoMpPrmrRyEwsT7EH5a6F7QxpN72S1d/ZlWnaz/5QH6NsHFTtpqQfee35rfBUQQKXKxbyWrwdYNYzyVjZ/HRI9x1GjIB2hJGYA==

Just an update on this.  The PCA Component export is currently exporting N modes, but the last mode does not have any meaning.  The Eigenvalue for this mode is 0 and it describes no variation.  In future versions, we will drop this last column.

Thanks,

Alan