cleaver software mailing list

Text archives Help

Re: [Cleaver] NaN coordinates in generated tetrahedral mesh

  • From: "Jonathan Bronson" <bronson@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Johan Andruejol <johan.andruejol@kitware.com>
  • Cc: Julien Finet <julien.finet@kitware.com>, Joshua Levine <levinej@clemson.edu>, "cleaver@sci.utah.edu" <cleaver@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Cleaver] NaN coordinates in generated tetrahedral mesh
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 22:19:17 -0600

Hi Johan,

I'd be happy to look into what is going on with Cleaver and this dataset.
The web address for the data appears to have restricted access rights:

"Access Denied
You do not have the necessary permission on the specified resource(s).
Details: Invalid policy: no read access"

Please send me a personal email with instructions for accessing the data.

Thanks!
Jonathan

On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 16:00:06 -0500