cleaver software mailing list

Text archives Help

Re: [Cleaver] element reordering

  • From: Petar Petrov <pip010@gmail.com>
  • To: Rob MacLeod <macleod@sci.utah.edu>
  • Cc: Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>, cleaver@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Cleaver] element reordering
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 15:33:40 +0200

Hi Rob/Jess

Building Qt5 and building against Qt5 seems to be the toughest IMHO, both on linux and windows. Somehow they made it overcomplicated compared to Qt3/4.

Anyway, I have Seg3D working. looks really slick, but the no zoom on slices is a show stopper for me. However, I've just found out Slicer3D has pretty decent manual edit/segmentation toolset. And zooming is supported ;)