iv3d-users

Text archives Help

[IV3D-USERS] Sys. Operating Requirements

  • From: "Nissen, Jeffrey" <JNissen@bellhelicopter.textron.com>
  • To: <iv3d-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [IV3D-USERS] Sys. Operating Requirements
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 13:28:39 -0500

I have a question about using imagevis3d and operating system requirements.  I am upgrading a workstation to windows XP 64bit and 8-12 Gb of RAM is there a comparable video card that would go with?  What would be an ideal system with 8-12Gb of RAM?

Thanks,
Jeff Nissen
Sr. Engineer NDE Lab
817-280-5175
817-278-5175 (Fax)

***Confidentiality Notice***

This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged. Confidentiality and privilege are not lost by this facsimile having been sent to the wrong person. This message is intended only for the use of the individual to whom or the entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this facsimile by an unintended recipient of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, and then delete it. Thank you.