iv3d-users

Text archives Help

[IV3D-USERS] Re: Transfer data to iPhone

  • From: Jens Krueger <jens@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: iv3d-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [IV3D-USERS] Re: Transfer data to iPhone
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 00:08:22 +0100

Hi Chris,

don't worry that you did not hear back from us until now, we were busy getting 1.2 out...

So now I had time to investigate your problem I must report that I cannot reproduce it, I tried on multiple systems (MacOS, Windows, Linux) and multiple networks (notebooks connected directly to wireless, connected via cable to access points) I even tried to run ImageVis3D in Salt Lake and download the data via 3G from a german cellphone network, all with no issues whatsoever.

I only have two ideas that may cause your trouble: a firewall or you may not be using the most recent software. ImageVis3D Mobile should be 1.0.1 (just open the appstore and check for updates) and for ImageVis3D I tried the last 1.2 release http://www.sci.utah.edu/devbuilds/imagevis3d/
If you are using the most recent version you may want to try another network (maybe give it a try on your system at home).
If your issue remains I can only suggest that you send us your dataset and we try to reproduce it here in out lab.

Cheers
   Jens