iv3d-users

Text archives Help

[IV3D-USERS] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Trouble building with QT 4.7, Windows 7

  • From: Ofri Sadowsky <sadowsky.o.phd@gmail.com>
  • To: iv3d-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [IV3D-USERS] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Trouble building with QT 4.7, Windows 7
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 21:12:09 +0200

I just got back to testing the iv3d version built with Qt 4.6.2.  The build is successful, but the application crashes when I try to load data in.  The conversion of a DICOM directory to UVF seems to go well.  But the loading of the UVF fails.  I didn't send any crash report.  I can, if you think it's a good idea.