iv3d-users

Text archives Help

[IV3D-USERS] Re: Re: Build problems

  • From: Dženan Zukić <dzenanz@gmail.com>
  • To: iv3d-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [IV3D-USERS] Re: Re: Build problems
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:39:56 +0100

Thanks for quick reply,

but I followed those instructions. In fact, I already had a Qt 4.7 compiled from source. I made some modifications to project files (there is no QtGuid.lib, only QtGuid4.lib etc). Now I have reverted all my local changes (also set qtdir64 environment variable), but the build now fails due to missing QtGuid.lib.

I would say you have not updated .vcproj and .vcxproj files in a long time. Also, if you use CMake in subproject Tuvok, why not use it for ImageVis3D too? Most people are familiar with it and it alleviates the problem of wrong compile options (such as include directories and library names).

Regards,
Dženan