iv3d-users

Text archives Help

[IV3D-USERS] Re: Re: Re: Edit transform dialog and other feature requests

  • From: Jens Krueger <jens@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: "iv3d-users@sci.utah.edu" <iv3d-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Cc: "iv3d-users@sci.utah.edu" <iv3d-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [IV3D-USERS] Re: Re: Re: Edit transform dialog and other feature requests
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 16:44:04 +0100

Currently we sort the triangles according to their centroid (which is not perfect but very fast) it normaly works very well unless you have very lage triangles (which is what you have) in that case we need to break the triangles and then sort those properly. We plan to add this in the futures as some "high precision" swith.

- Jens (via iPhone)