iv3d-users

Text archives Help

Re: [IV3D-USERS] CT angiography volume rendering

  • From: "tom (mobile)" < >
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Re: [IV3D-USERS] CT angiography volume rendering
  • Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2015 08:17:30 +0200

Hi, sorry for the slow reply.

I'm afraid ImageVis doesn't have any segmentation capabilities. You can use
the volume expressions / combinations to filter a volume with a segmentation
that you have, though.

But what you probably want is to just try out Seg3D, the SCI Institute's tool
for segmentation. It has some semi-automatic methods you may find useful.

HTH,

-tom

On April 3, 2015 10:49:28 AM GMT+02:00,