iv3d-users

Text archives Help

[IV3D-USERS] Fwd: Contact CIBC Submission

  • From: Elizabeth Jurrus < >
  • To: , Chris Bright < >
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [IV3D-USERS] Fwd: Contact CIBC Submission
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 19:04:53 -0700

Hi Andreas,

This sounds like a question Chris Bright (cc'd) is currently looking into. I'm also cc'ing the ImageVis3d users list for input.

- liz

--------

Andreas
< >

Affiliation: Visualisation Programmer

Re Software: ImageVis3D

Subject: UVF time series writer

Message: Hi

Is there a software that can write and or render a 4D volume dataset maybe using uvf format ?
Do you have a reference implementation or a reference dataset ?

I have been using ImageVis lately and liek it a lot... and since there is the capability to merge datasets maybe it supports a time dimension to ?

Regards,
Andreas