iv3d-users

Text archives Help

Re: [IV3D-USERS] Fwd: Contact CIBC Submission

  • From: "tom (mobile)" < >
  • To: ,Elizabeth Jurrus < >, ,Chris Bright < >
  • Subject: Re: [IV3D-USERS] Fwd: Contact CIBC Submission
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 19:36:44 -0700

We had support for time series in there but it was hidden... you need to
check off "experimental features" in the advanced settings, restart, and then
you can multi-select files in the "load dataset from file" dialog.

Unfortunately it was a long time ago now and never made it into any tests...
last I heard it had atrophied, but I haven't tried it myself in years.

Cheers,

-tom

On September 22, 2015 7:04:53 PM PDT, Elizabeth Jurrus
< >