iv3d-users

Text archives Help

Re: [IV3D-USERS] Adjusting UVF LODs

  • From: Jens Krüger < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [IV3D-USERS] Adjusting UVF LODs
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 20:54:23 +0100

Hi Krishna,

the LODs are generated all the way down to a 1x1x1 block. Hence, the number
of LODs depends on the size of your input data. To be exact it’s
ceil(log2(max(sizeX, sizeY, sizeZ))) . ImageVis3D automatically chooses the
appropriate LOD. For most of the rendering techniques you can change that if
you want. To do so, open the Progress Viewer.

Cheers
Jens