iv3d-users

Text archives Help

Re: [IV3D-USERS] Adjusting UVF LODs

  • From: Krishna Ersson < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [IV3D-USERS] Adjusting UVF LODs
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 15:01:26 -0500

That did exactly what I want.  Thanks Jens!

--Krishna

--
Krishna Ersson
Device Software Team Lead

Butterfly Network, Inc.
Come join us and put a dent in the universe.

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 2:54 PM, Jens Krüger < > wrote:
Hi Krishna,

the LODs are generated all the way down to a 1x1x1 block. Hence, the number of LODs depends on the size of your input data. To be exact it’s ceil(log2(max(sizeX, sizeY, sizeZ))) . ImageVis3D automatically chooses the appropriate LOD. For most of the rendering techniques you can change that if you want. To do so, open the Progress Viewer.

Cheers
  Jens