iv3d-users

Text archives Help

Re: [IV3D-USERS] Modifying 2D Transfer function in ImageVis3D

  • From: Aashay Mittal < >
  • To: "tom (mobile)" < >
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [IV3D-USERS] Modifying 2D Transfer function in ImageVis3D
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 02:00:04 +0530

hi,
thanks for the reply.
I saw the other similar discussion as well and hence, looked into the "GLGridLeaper-Method-2D-L.glsl" and other "GLGridLeaper*" files. All of these contain a function, ComputeColorFromVolume( ) that returns a vec4 containing the RGBA values, to "GLGridLeaper-blend.glsl".
However, i tried to tweak the same by supplying a vec4(0,0,0,0) to all and check if this function is actually being called, but no visible changes appear.
Also, commands like printf( ),cout do not seem to work, indicating these files are not being accessed.

Regards
Aashay Mittal

2014001
Non-Tech Events OC | Esya'16