iv3d-users

Text archives Help

Re: [IV3D-USERS] Modifying 2D Transfer function in ImageVis3D

  • From: "tom (mobile)" < >
  • To: Aashay Mittal < >
  • Cc: " w" < >
  • Subject: Re: [IV3D-USERS] Modifying 2D Transfer function in ImageVis3D
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 14:52:18 -0700

Should work fine on a k40.

Can you try it *without* using vglrun? IIRC that gives one an indirect context, which might create issues (certainly it's a configuration i've never tried, at least).

segfault could just be another bug, of course. would be useful to get a backtrace.

re: other renderers, all the shaders are in that same directory, the names include the renderer that uses them.

-tom