iv3d-users

Text archives Help

[IV3D-USERS] Imagevis3D voxel 3D Coordinates

  • From: "TANYACHOWDHURY85 ." < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [IV3D-USERS] Imagevis3D voxel 3D Coordinates
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 23:10:15 +0530

Hii,
This is Tanya, a student from India. Lately I've been using Imagevis3D in a project involving automating transfer function design.
So far I've been able to get the index of a voxel in its brick using  UVFDataset::GetBrick(). However I'm yet to figure out the relative positioning of the bricks.
I require the co-ordinates of  the voxel in the volume when i feed a brick id and brick index. Please could you help me out?
Also I require a reverse mapping. (i.e Given a voxel(co-ordinates), I need its brick id and index).
Regards
--
Tanya