iv3d-users

Text archives Help

Re: [IV3D-USERS] Imagevis3D voxel 3D Coordinates

  • From: "tom (mobile)" < >
  • To: ,"TANYACHOWDHURY85 ." < >
  • Subject: Re: [IV3D-USERS] Imagevis3D voxel 3D Coordinates
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 20:41:05 -0700

Hi Tanya, welcome.

UVFDataset derives from something like "LinearIndexDataset" (or whatever, i'm probably misremembering the name slightly) which has the 1D -> 4D index translation functions that you require (4th dimension is LOD, you probably want 0 for it).

If you have a voxel V in brick B, the offset of that voxel in the original raw volume is a function of both B and V, and the size of the bricks. Basically orig.x = B.x * bricksize + V.x

HTH,

-tom