iv3d-users

Text archives Help

Re: [IV3D-USERS] Visible Human Data Set

  • From: Krüger, Jens < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: Re: [IV3D-USERS] Visible Human Data Set
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 21:01:00 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US

Hi,

we’ve already converted the visible human full color dataset into
ImageVis3D’s
native UVF format and I’d be happy to provide you with the converted dataset.
Just let me know where you want me to copy it to (it’s quite large).

As for using ImageVis3D on macOS. It’s possible but not advisable due to
Apple’s very limited OpenGL support. As a number of key features of modern
GPUs are not accessible on macOS you cannot use ImageVis3D’s GridLeaper
renderer, which means rendering on macOS will be significantly slower than on
Windows or Linux, even on the same hardware.

Cheers,
Jens