iv3d-users

Text archives Help

Re: [IV3D-USERS] Visible Human Data Set

  • From: "Travers, Henry" < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: Re: [IV3D-USERS] Visible Human Data Set
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 00:11:54 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Jens,
Thank you very much. I'm not sure how to have you the dataset. I have a
Dropbox account, but have not until now had reason for much beyond 6 GB of
storage. How large is the dataset? Looking at the NIH FTP site, I figured
on around 40 GB. Once I know the size, I can look into a cloud storage
solution.
Henry