Manta Interactive Ray Tracer Development Mailing List

Text archives Help

[Manta] Re: Fwd: manta.py not showing up

  • From: Abe Stephens < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [Manta] Re: Fwd: manta.py not showing up
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:16:00 -0600

Yeah, Check the version of swig on the system against what is listed on the wiki...

Abe

On Oct 29, 2008, at 1:12 PM, Carson Brownlee wrote:

has anyone run across this error?  perhaps because of an older version of swig?
Carson

Begin forwarded message:

Date: October 28, 2008 4:31:50 PM MDT
Subject: Re: manta.py not showing up

Hi Carson,

I assume you mean BUILD_SWIG_INTERFACE should be turned on.  It is.  When I do this, I get an error during the compile stage:

Swig generated dependency file (/Users/jeremy/Code/Manta/build/SwigInterface/mantaPYTHON_wrap.cxx.swig-depend)
swig error : Unrecognized option -MF
swig error : Unrecognized option /Users/jeremy/Code/Manta/build/SwigInterface/mantaPYTHON_wrap.cxx.swig-depend
Use 'swig -help' for available options.
make[2]: *** [SwigInterface/mantaPYTHON_wrap.cxx.swig-depend] Error 1
make[1]: *** [SwigInterface/CMakeFiles/_manta.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I don't know what Teem problems I am having.  My unu works but Dav was looking at Manta for me so maybe he saw something and didn't tell me.

-Jeremy