Manta Interactive Ray Tracer Development Mailing List

Text archives Help

[Manta] Re: Re: Re: How does manta.py get generated?

  • From: "J. Davison de St. Germain" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [Manta] Re: Re: Re: How does manta.py get generated?
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:03:26 -0600

Thanks Abe!  "make clean" was definitely not the route I wanted to go.  Now, the next step is, do you know how to add a dependency to the (c)make system that will rebuild lib/manta.py as needed?  Any pointers on this would be most appreciated.

   Thanks,
         Dav

Abe Stephens wrote:
" type="cite">
Removing the SwigInterface/mantaPYTHON_wrap.cxx* from the build directory, might be faster than a make clean.

Abe