Manta Interactive Ray Tracer Development Mailing List

Text archives Help

[Manta] Re: Where does one find ... FindManta.cmake?

  • From: Thiago Ize < >
  • To:
  • Cc: Abe Stephens < >
  • Subject: [Manta] Re: Where does one find ... FindManta.cmake?
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:45:41 -0700

Yeah, we had some svn server changes that ended up mucking with permissions. Abe would need to make that directory public or Abe could copy that into the Manta repository. I have a copy of Manta-project on my machine that I can pass to you, but it might be an older version than what Abe has.

Thiago

David E DeMarle wrote:
http://mantawiki.sci.utah.edu/manta/index.php/Manta_project

says that there is a sample external project, which includes a
FindManta.cmake, here:

svn co https://code.sci.utah.edu/svn/people/abe/code/Manta-project/
Manta-project

but I can't svn checkout that...

How do I get it?

(hmm, maybe someone could point me to a FindFindManta.cmake.cmake ...)

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
28 Corporate Drive