Manta Interactive Ray Tracer Development Mailing List

Text archives Help

[Manta] update graph

  • From: Thiago Ize < >
  • To: "' '" < >
  • Subject: [Manta] update graph
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 18:03:37 -0700

Does anyone know what the status of the update graph is? It appears to be disabled in RTRT.cc (#define USE_UPDATE_GRAPH 0) and has a bunch of warnings that make it look unsupported. Furthermore, the only code that I think actually makes use of it is the lazy and parallel build in DynBVH. Does the lazy or parallel build code work?

If this stuff actually works, I'd like to make use of it :-) If the parallel/lazy build code doesn't work in DynBVH, I'd like to remove/replace it.

Thiago