Manta Interactive Ray Tracer Development Mailing List

Text archives Help

[Manta] build question

  • From: Joseph McGlinchy < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [Manta] build question
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 10:44:06 -0700
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Hello!

I am looking to install Manta on my machine, but am running into some issues. After I check out the source code by navigating in CMD to C:\Program Files (x86)\Subversion\bin, and running “svn co https://code.sci.utah.edu/svn/Manta/trunk Manta”, I cannot locate the Manta folder anywhere on my machine. Is there something I am missing?

I look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Joe McGlinchy || Database Analyst

ESRI || 380 New York St. || Redlands, CA 923273 || USA

T 909-793-2853, ext. 4783