[SCIRUN-USERS] SCIRun/BioPSE Workshop dates

  • From: Rob MacLeod <macleod@cvrti.utah.edu>
  • To: roemer@eng.utah.edu, r.rabbitt@utah.edu, Jeff Weiss <jeff.weiss@utah.edu>, "SCIRun User Mailing List" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>, dana brooks <brooks@ece.neu.edu>, saeed babaeizadeh <sbabaeiz@ece.neu.edu>, alireza ghodrati <aghodrat@ece.neu.edu>, Lorena Kreda <lkreda@ece.neu.edu>, leahy@sipi.usc.edu, ed@doug.med.utah.edu, yxr@po.cwru.edu, kikinis@bwh.harvard.edu
  • Cc: Rob MacLeod <macleod@cvrti.utah.edu>, David Weinstein <dmw@sci.utah.edu>, Chris Johnson <crj@sci.utah.edu>, gjones@sci.utah.edu, Allyne Betancourt <allyne@sci.utah.edu>, "J. Germain" <dav@cs.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] SCIRun/BioPSE Workshop dates
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:35:54 -0600

Dear SCIRun Users and Friends,

We are planning a workshop on SCIRun/BioPSE this fall to coincide with the release in a couple weeks of a new version of SCIRun/BioPSE and two new dedicated applications built on top of SCIRun and we'd like your input.

The first and most important question is the date for the workshop. For this we have two options we are considering:

November 9--11
December 14--16

The format we anticipate being similar to last time with some time for introductory material and also some for intermediate and advanced programming in the SCIRun environment. You can affect the details by getting your comments to us as soon as possible.

So please send email to me with any preference as to dates and some indication of your inclination to attend or to send someone from your group. For details of the last edition, please go to:

http://www.sci.utah.edu/ncrr/workshops/aug-2002/details.html

The cost will be something in the range of $150--$200, which includes lunches, snacks, and at least one dinner, with stipends available for students.

I should add that the response to the first workshop was very positive and people felt they learned a great deal and enjoyed the experience. We want to make this next workshop even better!

Thanks,

Rob (for the NCRR SCIRun/BioPSE team)