[SCIRUN-USERS] SCIRun's ComputeCurrent module

  • From: "taotao cao" <caotaotao@gmail.com>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] SCIRun's ComputeCurrent module
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 01:27:22 +0800

Hello!

I am a scirun user; I have a problem with SCIRun's ComputeCurrent module. I create a Gradient module which input is voltage and an InsertElectrodes module which input is FeildReader of Utah Torso module to be the inputs of a ComputeCurrent module. But when I add a Viewer module to visualize the result of the ComputeCurrent module, I found that the Electronic field and current of the Utah Torso module have the same values. That means that the conductivity of the torso is nearly 1.0, this is impossible. So where is the mistake?  I am eagerly to know!

Thank you very much!

Taotao Cao

  • [SCIRUN-USERS] SCIRun's ComputeCurrent module, taotao cao, 05/21/2007