[SCIRUN-USERS] Re: Is the IntegrateCurrent module working correctly?

  • From: Jeroen Stinstra <jeroen@cvrti.utah.edu>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Re: Is the IntegrateCurrent module working correctly?
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 12:05:24 -0600

Hi Ashu Chaturvedi,

This module is broken in the 3.0.2 version. It has been fixed in the latest development version. If you want to use this module, please upgrade to the latest development build, which should fix this issue.

The latest version can be downloaded by:

svn co https://code.sci.utah.edu/svn/SCIRun/cibc/trunk/SCIRun ;.

best,

Jeroen