[SCIRUN-USERS] string port

  • From: "Petr Stovicek" <pstov@lf1.cuni.cz>
  • To: <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] string port
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 09:13:03 +0100

Hello,

Could anyone help me how to get string (green) port (e.g. writematrix module) functioning?

In my networks, this port seems to be ignored at all, the only way that IO modules work is through

assigning filename through GUI. Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong? I am trying to

attach a module (or a set of modules) that creates pathname and filename as a string for automated

data saving. If I do not assign a filename through GUI and execute the module with the string attached

I get “WARNING: No filename specified.” in the module log.

I am using SCIRun 3.0.2 compiled from source on Windows XP.

Thanks

Petr Stovicek

Charles University