[SCIRUN-USERS] Re: os x makefile

  • From: Rob MacLeod <macleod@cvrti.utah.edu>
  • To: Development <drewturk@gmail.com>
  • Cc: Rob MacLeod <macleod@cvrti.utah.edu>, scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Re: os x makefile
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 05:44:24 -0600

Hi Andrew,

Why not use the binary downloads of a pre built SCIRun, which we have for OSX 10.5. Much easier than making it yourself.

Best,
Rob

On May 14, 2009, at 11:42 PM, Development wrote:

Hi,
I recently upgraded to os x 10.5. but I seem to have misplaced my makefile. Unfortunately I know very little about makefiles. What I am trying to do is build SCIRun using the build script provided. It fails very early when trying to locate make. I am not able to find make anywhere. I was able to use make just fine before my change to 10.5. Is there any one can direct me to makefile resources, on how to create or generate one. It would be much appreciated.
Andrew