[SCIRUN-USERS] Re: A little help with point clouds?

  • From: Ayla Khan <ayla@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Colin Poczatek <jpoczatek@rics.bwh.harvard.edu>
  • Cc: utah SCIRun_user_list <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Re: A little help with point clouds?
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 09:11:13 -0700

Hi Collin,

Are you using a function to generate your values? If so, modules such as CalculateFieldData (http://www.sci.utah.edu/SCIRunDocs/index.php/CIBC:Documentation:SCIRun:Reference:SCIRun:CalculateFieldData ) or CreateFieldData (http://www.sci.utah.edu/SCIRunDocs/index.php/CIBC:Documentation:SCIRun:Reference:SCIRun:CreateFieldData ) may work for you.

If not, you could try the SetFieldData module, which can take either a matrix or data in the Teem Nrrd format.

Ayla