[SCIRUN-USERS] Parameter extraction for ITK classed integrated in scirun

  • From: "David Dubois" <david.dubois.1@ens.etsmtl.ca>
  • To: <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Parameter extraction for ITK classed integrated in scirun
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 12:12:47 -0500

Good day,

I am a Ph.D. student in Montreal (QC) in the field of image processing.  We are evaluating different visual programming alternatives for a c++ library that we use for satellite imagery named Orfeo Toolbox (OTB).  This toolbox is in great part based on ITK so we turned our attention on SciRun.  I downloaded the source code and peaked around but couldn’t easily find answers to my questions which are the following:

Is the process of extracting parameters from ITK classes to create visual wrappers automated and if so, how does it actually work?

Thank you for your answers!

David Dubois

  • [SCIRUN-USERS] Parameter extraction for ITK classed integrated in scirun, David Dubois, 02/08/2010