[SCIRUN-USERS] Re: Clip Field by Surface.

  • From: Darrell Swenson <darrell.swenson@gmail.com>
  • To: Sanket Jain <jainsanket1@gmail.com>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Re: Clip Field by Surface.
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 14:25:19 -0700

If your brain surface is completely closed or "water tight" then it is not too hard.  There are several ways, but the easiest is to simply create a volumetric mesh and then clip you fiber field to your brain mesh.  So this would look like:

Brain field goes to

interfacewithtetgen  (the default params should work in this case)

fiber field and output tet mesh of brain goes to

clipfieldwithfieldorwidget

resulting in a clipped fiber field.

Good luck,

Darrell