[SCIRUN-USERS] Loss of Data when using matlab data in scirun

  • From: Yagna Pathak <yp79@cornell.edu>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Loss of Data when using matlab data in scirun
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 11:22:13 -0500

Hi,

I have a vector of non-binary values that was generated in matlab. The indices of this vector are the node values that correspond to the pial surface. I then read it into scirun with the ReadMatrix and SetFieldData. When I try to display my individual patches from the vector with ClipFieldbyFunction, I tend to lose many of my nodes. How can I fix this problem? I checked on matlab, I should have around 3700 nodes, but with SCIRUN, I only get a display of 3300 nodes.

Thanks,

Yagna Pathak