[SCIRUN-USERS] subnet questions

  • From: Peter Johnston <p.johnston@griffith.edu.au>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] subnet questions
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 14:57:23 +1000

Hi All,

    I just created a subnet in SCIRun (version 4.4 under macos 10.7), which
was automatically placed in my ~/SCIRun/Subnets directory. I take it from reading the
manuals that this subnet should now be available to place into another network
under the subnets menu item in the network editor - but it isn't.  I have restarted
SCIRun, but this changes nothing. Am I missing something? Should I have a
particular environment variable set in .scirunrc? I do have the following set:

SCIRUN_NET_DIR=/Users/peter/SCIRun/Subnets

but does not seem to help.

    Any pointers would be much appreciated.

    Kind regards,

        Peter.

Assoc. Prof. Peter Johnston
Associate Professor in Applied Mathematics          Phone (07) 3735 7748
School of Biomolecular and Physical Science         Fax   (07) 3735 7773
Griffith University
Nathan
Queensland 4111
AUSTRALIA