[SCIRUN-USERS] Intersecting Fields

  • From: Layla Houshmand <layla.houshmand@gmail.com>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Intersecting Fields
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 13:02:28 -0400

Hi all,

My previous issue with SCIRun freezing has been solved, and now I am trying to do two things with field intersections:

1. Display the intersection of an arbitrary number of fields--MergeFields doesn't seem quite right for this.
2. Calculate the overlap between two fields.  I have Field X and Fields A and B.  I'd like to know how much of X lies in A and how much lies in B. It can be in percentage, number of voxels, volume, doesn't really matter.

I'd like to use SCIRun 4 or later for this, and I'm running SCIRun on 64-bit CentOS 5.6.

Many thanks!
Layla
--
Layla Houshmand, Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Biomedical Engineering, University of Michigan