[SCIRUN-USERS] Re: Re: ConvertFieldDataType may not be working

  • From: Ayla Khan <ayla@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Ashu Chaturvedi <ashu.chaturvedi@gmail.com>
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Re: Re: ConvertFieldDataType may not be working
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 16:44:39 -0600

Thanks Ashu,

I'll have a look at this and let you know if I have more questions.

Ayla

On Jul 2, 2012, at 10:16 AM, Ashu Chaturvedi wrote:

Hi Ayla,

I've included a SCIRun v4.7 (latest build) srn file, as well as all the data field files you need to run it:

The complete network is far more complicated than the one I've included, but hopefully this will give you enough of an idea of what's going on.

Inside the network I've tried to label all the modules so you can follow it.  In the ChooseField module, Port 0 will use the v4.7 CFDT module which doesn't work, and Port 1 will load the v3.0.2 CFDT module which does work.  You will see in the UI for SolveLinearSystem that one solution converges while the other doesn't.

I hope this helps.  Thanks again!

--Ashu Chaturvedi