[SCIRUN-USERS] Re: source code (python script) output

  • From: Ayla Khan <ayla@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Dmitry Tyulin <dmitry.tyulin@gmail.com>
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Re: source code (python script) output
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 21:11:25 -0600

Hi Dmitry,

In the SCIRun source code (downloadSubversion repository), each module is a separate C++ class:

SCIRun/src/Dataflow/Modules/DataIO/ReadField.cc
SCIRun/src/Dataflow/Modules/Fields/FairMesh.cc
SCIRun/src/Dataflow/Modules/Visualization/ShowField.cc
SCIRun/src/Dataflow/Modules/Render/ViewScene.cc

The code for the SCIRun network editor, for controlling networks and ports can be found under:

SCIRun/src/Dataflow/Network

Ayla