[SCIRUN-USERS] ReportFieldInfo "Geometric Size"?

  • From: Layla Houshmand <layla.houshmand@gmail.com>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] ReportFieldInfo "Geometric Size"?
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 11:49:36 -0400

Hi Everyone!

I have a quick question.  Can anybody tell me how to interpret the Geometric Size output on ReportFieldInfo? I notice that in the documentation for ReportFieldInfo, Geometric Size isn't explained.  I use ReportFieldInfo to give me information about TetVolMeshes, and I'm hoping that Geometric Size tells me the volume (in cubic millimeters) of the TetVolMeshes; however, the numbers seem too large for that to be the case.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Take care,
Layla

--
Layla Houshmand, Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Biomedical Engineering, University of Michigan