Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Biomesh 3D question

  • From: Brett Burton <bburton@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Petar Petrov <pip010@gmail.com>
  • Cc: Elizabeth Jurrus <liz@sci.utah.edu>, "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>, Purbasha Garai <pg0222@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Biomesh 3D question
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 12:13:04 -0700

I have also not seen this call. I thought someone had perhaps added it.

The way that we apply a constant sizing field is to open up the sf file in SCIRun, connect it to a CalculateSizingField module and define the sf (DATA = "2)."  Then we save it over the original sizing field file and continue running Biomesh after the sizing field (add the -s5:8 flag in the Biomesh call).  I can provide a network and a step-by-step walk thru if needed.