[SCIRUN-USERS] Defibrillation tutorial question

  • From: Elizabeth Jurrus <liz@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Cc: marta.krupka.92@gmail.com
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Defibrillation tutorial question
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 08:30:45 -0800

Forwarding this question onto the scirun-users mailing list.
- liz

--------

I'm studying Biomedical Engineering in the University of Technology and Life Sciences in Bydgoszcz, Poland. I am working at your "Defibrillation tutorial" and I have a problem. In chapter 5.3 I do everything exactly like in tutorial and my effect doesn't match. I use your electrode_bundle file to make sure. My torso is all blue with small green area but only on neck.
I ask you for help and any suggestions.

Marta Krupka