Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Defibrillation tutorial question

  • From: Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Cc: marta.krupka.92@gmail.com
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Defibrillation tutorial question
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 09:56:41 -0700

HI Marta,

Are you using the same torso geometry that was provide in the SCIRunData
directory? Usually the problem you described is associated with the
electrodes located outside the torso. If you are using the correct
geometries, make sure all the parameters of every module are the same as
shown in the tutorial. Pay special attention to the mapping modules' default
values and max distances. There is a mistake in figure 5.6, as the green
ellipse should be around the MapFieldDataOntoNodes module, but this isn't
major.

There is a version of this network included in the example_nets directory
(example_nets/Optional/Defib-Tutorial/defib_fem.srn). This may help you to
figure out where the mistake is.

cheers,
Jess