[SCIRUN-USERS] InterfaceWithMatlab usage

  • From: "Victoria" <649245158@qq.com>
  • To: "scirun-users" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] InterfaceWithMatlab usage
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 17:42:13 +0800

Hi,
    I was using InterfaceWithMatlab module, but I've met a problem.
    There was fuction in my Matlab code which was loaded in the InterfaceWithMatlab module, but there was an error occured: Function definitions are not permitted in this context. When I defined the fuction in a single file, the fuction can't be found. Dose anyone know how to fix this?

    Thank you!

Victoria

  • [SCIRUN-USERS] InterfaceWithMatlab usage, Victoria, 01/16/2015